Become a Volunteer for our Chapter
The San Antonio Chapter is a great way to network and earn Continuing Development Units (CDUs)! chapter volunteer hours count towards your professional education.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about any of these opportunities!
Chapter Meeting Welcoming Committee
If you have a busy schedule and can only make it to the meeting, let us know and arrive 30 minutes early. Help the Chapter and earn two hours of CDU time! We’re looking for volunteers to help with meeting preparation and check-in. This will take about 2 hours per month, plus you’ll get free admission to the Chapter meeting that you work!
- Prepare sign-in sheets for Chapter events
- Greet, check in, and collect meeting fees from attendees at Chapter events
Would you like to be more aware of what’s going on with the IIBA San Antonio Chapter? Does being organized make you happy? Are you interested in pursuing a Board position, but want to understand the workings of the Chapter first? We’re looking for a Chapter secretary who can help with the following:
- Ensure that meetings are setup in the Chapter’s WebEx account
- Prepare and distribute Board meeting agendas
- Attend Board meetings and capture meeting minutes
Board meetings are held monthly face to face for coordination, with work on your responsibilities throughout the month.
This role is expected to require 2-3 hours per month (i.e., CDUs!) and reports to the Chapter President.
Vice President of Education
Want to share your knowledge about Business Analysis with others? Do you want to network with educational organizations? If you want to expand your skills as a presenter and leader, we have a position on our Board of Directors for you. We are looking for a Vice President of Education who can help with the following:
- Research and network with local and national education organizations with Business Analysis (or related) tracks
- Develop a program for chapter members interested in obtaining IIBA certifications
- Source teaching material for chapter certification program
- Schedule and lead classes for chapter members
- Provide support and be a SME for chapter members completing the certification application process
The time would count towards CDUs. With the variable tasks, this could take an hour or many hours.